It’s not just all fun and party in the city of Barcelona.While bars and clubs are common spots for tourists, there are places in the metropolis where visitors can enjoy a laid back yet worthwhile scene. These are considered repositories of Barcelona art and culture.
In Barcelona, you can find museums of various types and sizes. There are those hidden in back streets, those devoted for science or sports.You can also find those that are known for their architecture and design. The city also boasts of grand architecture, as well as scenic parks and garden. And to heighten that art appreciation are the city’s exquisite fashion, music, opera, performing arts.
With the rich art in Barcelona, enthusiasts are sure to enjoy their tour of the city.
Here are some of the best places for art in Barcelona, Spain:
- Esther Arias Galería de Arte y Taller (Address: Carrer Cotoners 14 / Phone: +34 93 268 2494 / Open: Tue–Sat 10:30am–2pm, 4:30pm-7:30pm)
- Museu Frederic Marès (Address: Plaça Sant Iu 5 / Phone: 34 93 256 3500 / Open: Tue–Sat 10am–7pm, Sun and holidays 11am-8pm)
- Galería Artevistas (Address: Passatge del Crèdit 4 / Phone: +34 93 513 0465 / Open: Mon 2pm–9pm, Tue–Sun 11am–9pm)
- Cosmo (Address: Carrer Enric Granados 3 / Phone: +34 93 453 7007 / Open: Mon–Thur 8.30am–10pm, Fri–Sat noon–10pm, Sun 2pm–10pm)
- àngels barcelona (Address: Carrer Pintor Fortuny 27 / Phone: +34 93 412 5400 / Open: Tue–Sat noon–2pm, 5pm– 8pm)
- Taller Creativo Bencini (Address: Carrer Semoleres 10 / Phone: +34 68 631 5053 / Open: daily 11am–2pm, 5pm–8pm)
- Palau Dalmases (Address: Carrer Montcada 20 / Phone: +34 93 310 0673 / Open: Tue–Sat 8pm–2am, Sun 6pm–10pm)